There are numerous folks who are interested in migrating to Canada that provides enormous opportunities and choices to explore for new immigrants. Individuals prefer to go for immigration to Canada and other nations as it has higher job opportunities for immigrants. In fact, most people come here to work, to start a new life.
Immigration to Canada is a long process and there are many works of paper to handle. The best method to apply for migrating to Canada is to get help from immigration advisors. Moreover, there are many good Canadian immigration attorneys that are able to help you with visas, work permits, asylum, and more.
Image Source: Google
However, there are several things you should consider before hiring an immigration lawyer.
- Find an immigration consultant recommended by people you trust. In fact, talking at least two to three potential advisers before choosing one.
- Ask about the training and experience of immigration lawyers and areas that expertise.
- Hire an immigration consultant who is a licensed professional certified member of the Society of Immigration Consultants.
- Gather information about their services and their fee structure. Get this information in writing.
- Avoid leasing immigration attorney who denies to answer your questions or not able to give you a satisfying answer.
- Read the written agreement carefully before signing it. The contract must have all the promised amenities listed accurately and even the fee scheme should be clearly defined.
- Never go out without your original certificates that are needed for immigration to Canada with the immigration lawyer.
- Before signing the application form make sure it empty. If there are papers or documents you do not understand. Keep a copy of all documents that are prepared for you safe as you may need in the future.
- Ask an immigration lawyer for a day to put you on the status of your application on a regular basis.