You could say that there are too many choices for wedding music. Because of the variety of music available, choosing wedding music bands in London can be difficult.
To get a better idea of what to do, answer the following questions:
- If you care, what type of music does your guests like the most?
- Most importantly, what kind of music do you think of when you think of your big day?
- Do you prefer to live instrumental music, or do you prefer to have a singer?
If you want to have live music for your wedding, you have to make sure it's permitted by the reception venue. You must make sure that you understand the venue's rules about music before you choose your wedding reception.
If you choose to go with a wedding ring, make sure to order early. Popular bands are often ordered more than one year before. Saturday is very busy with wedding rings, so you may need to order more than one year in advance.
Before you order your wedding music provider, you must ask the following questions:
- How long have they been in the wedding business? You have to go with an experienced band or DJ. The experience will usually result in better quality performance.
- Do they have references? If the band cannot provide a reference, you must walk.
Can you communicate with the band, and do you feel comfortable interacting with them? Do they listen to you; are they enthusiastic? Remember, the band is there to make your party fun, not the other way around. You hire them to play the music that you like not the music which they like.
- How long do they usually play, and how often do they rest and for how long?
- Are they insured? You must ask for at least liability insurance from a wedding ring or DJ.