The definition of Transformational Leadership is “the processof leading and managing people so they can create value for themselves and their organizations while improving the overall quality of life.”
Transformationalleadership is not only about excelling in the business world, it is alsoabout creating a positive impact on people’s lives.You can also get more information about transformational leadership course at virginianava.com/transform-your-business/ online.
Image Source: Google
There are five core principles oftransformational leadership:
1. Focusing on People: Leaders must focus on their team and put the needs of their team first. They should also be able to develop relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization.
2. Building Trust: Leaders must build trust with their team by being transparent, honest, and authentic. They must also be willing to give feedback and take action when needed.
3. Leading from the Heart: Leaders must lead with their hearts and have a passion for what they are doing. They should also be able to show empathy for their team members and understand their needs.
4. Creating a Sense of Purpose: Leaders must create a sense of purpose for their team and provide them with clear goals and objectives. They should also make sure that their team has access to resources necessary for success.
5. Providing Empowerment: Leaders should empower their team members by creating a positive environment with clear goals, expectations, and accountability. They should also give their team the freedom to contribute when needed without fear of negative consequences.
6. Setting Expectations and Accountability: Leaders must set clear expectations for their team members and make sure that they are held accountable for their actions and results.
7. Encouraging Your Team: Leaders must encourage their team to do their best by providing them with