Children play with fireworks during the New Year or other celebration to enjoy the festival. Although fireworks dangerous if played by children. Find out how to play fireworks safely. If you are looking for fireworks for Halloween then you can explore various similar sources.
The important thing to remember is that fireworks can be dangerous because it can cause burns and eye injuries to children and adults.
But if you want to keep playing, you and your child can enjoy safely with these simple tips;
Do not let children play their own fireworks. The same thing applies to firecrackers and rockets because the game was too dangerous for children.
Image Source: Google
Buy legal fireworks. Usually, the legal fireworks are equipped with a label maker and composition, as well as create a cool, dry place.
- Never try to make your own fireworks.
- Playing in the open door did not play in the yard or on the roadside.
- Stay away from fireworks. They can sometimes just shoot the wrong direction;
- When installing the fireworks away from anything flammable such as leaves or other materials.
- Do not let children pick up the pieces after the fireworks lit up. Some debris may still burn.
- After use, clean all parts and soak in water before disposal into the trash.
If an eye injury, you do not let children touch or rub your eyes, because it could cause further damage. And also do not rinse eyes with water or attempt to give an ointment on it. But immediately seek medical help in order not to endanger his eyesight.
Fireworks lit to celebrate something and can be enjoyed by anyone. Play fireworks safe to avoid future disasters.