The standing pouch may not completely new for the packaging market, they have revolutionized the packaging industry such as to warrant a little attention.
However, despite their success, there are still those manufacturers that use old packing methods to market their products, and they are really missing an opportunity to save a significant amount of resources, only through the use of stand up pouches.
The stand up pouches are very useful for manufacturers of items such as pet food, chemicals, or foods such as soup. Here is a short list of reasons why these bags are the answer to your packaging needs:
- The standing bag looks great on store shelves because they offer a lot of space for graphics and instructional information that is important.
- The theme of the standing pouch is very good for printing and can serve as a virtual advertisement for your products on store shelves. They can be marked with a number of designs and shades – you're only limited by your creativity.
- Stand up pouch using far less material rather than the more traditional packaging methods such as bag-in-a-box, glass, metal or rigid plastic containers. As a result, both manufacturers and end-users have less to throw away.
- Because they can stand alone, the selection of stock available for products in the stand-up pouch is much larger than other items.
- Stand up pouches are available in a number of forms and with several different methods of access, such as reclosable zippers, spouts, sliders, or stickers.