Excel is a powerful yet easy to use a spreadsheet program. In many cases, Excel charts can be created to visually display complex information to users.
If you want to present only the Excel chart and not the entire dataset to the audience, the microsoft excel consulting application can be the right choice to do so.
Image Source : Google
Copy and paste an Excel chart into PowerPoint slides. To do this, follow the instructions below:
• Open the Excel file that contains an Excel chart. Go to a particular sheet and select the chart.
• From the Clipboard group on the Home tab select Copy and click on it.
• Open the PowerPoint presentation and select the slide where you want to insert the chart.
• To view the chart as a moving image you can use Picture format and it will show a better picture quality than standard bitmap format.
You can insert a chart from an existing Excel workbook. You do not need to create a chart in a PowerPoint presentation. The steps to do this are as follows –
• Open the PowerPoint presentation and go to the slide where you want to insert the chart.
• To create a new chart choose the Create New button. Such as creating a new Excel chart choose MS Office Excel Chart.
• To insert a chart that is already in the excel spreadsheet, click on the Create button on the file, and then click ok.
• Click the Browse button and navigate to the file where the graph. Select the file and click ok.